Something you need to know about me, I am so afraid of getting hurt. You could threaten to flick me and I would flinch into space, it’s how I’ve always been. I know a lot of people that say “I won’t cook bacon.” When I ask them why, their answer is the same as mine. It’s not that bacon is hard to cook by any means, it’s that the grease is dangerous! Have no fear, though, there is a solution.
What you need:
- A cookie sheet. (large.)
- Aluminum foil.
- 1 lb bacon.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- (Optional, for easy clean up.) Wrap cookie sheet in aluminum foil.
- Lay bacon out evenly onto cookie sheet.
- Place it in the oven on the lower rack.
- Cook for 10 – 15 minutes (depending on how you like your bacon.)
Breakfast is saved! (Also, mom likes her bacon dark.)