Every great dinner needs plenty of great sides, this side is easy, cheap and a hit with everyone!
What you need:
- Pot for boiling pasta.
- Baking dish (No smaller than 9 X 9, you will most likely also serve in this dish.)
- Measuring cups / Spoons.
- Spatula / Serving spoon.
- 1 lb pasta (any kind, I like bowties or shells.)
- Half box of Velveeta cheese.
- 1 tbsp butter.
- 1/8 cup milk.
- Ricotta cheese.
- Parmesan cheese.
- Sour cream.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook entire box of pasta in salted water until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, cut the Velveeta into chunks.
- Drain pasta.
- Pour pasta into the baking dish with the 1/8 cup of milk.
- Melt the butter and pour into pasta.
- Salt to taste.
- Place the Velveeta chunks throughout the pasta.
- (Optional) Dollop ricotta and/or sour cream into pasta and stir. Sprinkle parmesan over the top.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly and edges are slightly browned.